18 year old British film student with a strange view of the world. This is a multi-fandom blog, or at least that's what I'm terming it. You belong here if you like any of the following: Star Trek; Merlin; Doctor Who; Red Dwarf; Studio Ghibli; Sherlock; Primeval; Sherlock Holmes; Hannibal; Marvel... just look, it'll be obvious.
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
we’ve all got that weird pretty big secret that we don’t really hide but like we don’t flaunt it like “My brother died of cancer” or “I’m gay” or “I tried to kill myself last year” or anything really and when you find out somebody’s big plot twist you know you’re in this friendship for the long run
I don’t go running because I want to be thin.
I go running because
and tell you
do you ever have that song on your ipod that you always skip but then one day you’re forced to listen to it and realize it’s actually the best song ever and you listen to it on repeat for 129648372 days